Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

I'M GONNA MISS YOU JO!

My Joakim leaves today, back to Sweden with his love Maria, to start a new life. I'm so happy for you and your sweet Maria. You and I have been through so much together over the past 12 years it is hard to let you go, my baby brother. Through so much we managed to stay in touch and always be close. I love you and we will all miss seeing your beautiful face and hearing your laugh, hearing your voice and you saying I could smell your kitchen from next door, what are you making now? When I tell you, I don't really know what I'm doing. You answering "then I know it will be great". I'll miss you and Terry smoking your cigars and talking about life etc. Wow, who will Terry smoke a cigar with now?
Here are a few shots of you and us over the years. I know I have more but can't find them all.
Love you....































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for me!