Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

BEXX BLUE CHRISTMAS PARTY!

Bexx Blue Christmas Party
7PM December 22, 2011
$30.00 per reservation

Come see my winter wonderland & celebrate your holiday's with Bexx.
I'll be performing some of my favorite Blues & Jazz songs along with some Holiday Classics.
I'm also very, very excited that my best friend and amazing actor and singer Curtis J will be joining me on some holiday duet!
Come and enjoy an evening of song, cheer & libations, scrumptious bites & decadent desserts.
I will be serving a few special cocktails. If you would like to bring your own wine (with your name on it please do).

Hope to see you all here. We've been vewrey, vewrey, busy little elf's and there have been some great changes made to Bexx Secret Garden. 
You reserve through paypal to the right of my page.
If you don't have a paypal account please contact me personally at bexx@divasdishes.com and we can make other arrangements.
Have a wonderful holiday everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just made copies of your page to show a group of great friends, that I know you would like. Hopefully we can all caravan out to you. I know Bert and I will be there for sure. Love you can't wait to enjoy the evening....as always

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment for me!