Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Birthday Quotes!

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
Robert Frost

At 20 yrs. of age the will reigns; at 30 the wit; & at 40 the judgement (what about the 50's?).
Ben Franklin

May you live all the days of your life.
Jonathan Swift

It takes a long time to grow young (my fav).
Pablo Picasso

No wise man every wished to be younger.
Jonathan Swift

When I was young, I could remember anything , whether it happened or not.
Mark Twain

You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime (hmm, they must be talking about my ex's).
John P. Grier

If I'd known I was going to live this long (100), I'd taken better care of myself.
Ubie Blake

Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
C.E.M. Joad

Growing old is like being increasingly penalized for a crime you have not committed.
Anthony Powll

May you live to to be 100 & may the last voice you hear be mine (ego maniac!).
Frank Sinatra

If you have any more Birthday quotes (especially by women) please leave in my comment box!
Have a great day & a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for me!