Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

A BIT OF DREAD!

Well, it is official. I'm starting to feel the a bit of dread over my decision to sing at my BEXX SECRET GARDEN SUPPER CLUB Open House on the 30th. I think it is paying off though. The RSVP's are starting to come in and many are because people want to see me perform. Terry and I have also decided I'll be working to tracks rather than with Wayne, so now at least I can practice as much as I want and when I want. I was in the studio for 21/2 hours yesterday practicing and refining what I'm doing. It's going to be mainly show tunes and jazz. I am looking forward to performing these songs, some new and some I've done forever.
I've begun working on my menu and recipes. My challenge is stay within budget now. I know it will all come together in the end.
I'm off to the store, yes the store. I'M OUT OF COFFEE!!! That is the last thing I need right now.
Then it's into the studio and off meet Curtis to shop in the fashion district to look for fabric for chair pads and table cloths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for me!