Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

GREAT FOOD DOWN TOWN LOS ANGELES

LA TORTA LOCA AWESOME FOOD!
 If you are downtown and you like Cuban or Mexican food you've got to stop in at Torta Loca. The food was fresh and lively. The bread that housed our lovely sandwiches was so light and airy. I don't know where they get it from, but I intend to find out next time I go there. Yes, I will make a special trip downtown just to go to this little place. It takes really great and unique food to get me out of the house and this place has both.
The food was not only fantastic and reasonable the service and the people working there were wonderful!
Curtis's Torta Loca (pork leg, ham and american cheese)

Bexx's Torta de Chorizo, Jamon, y Queso Freso (Chorizo, ham and  fresh cheese)

Curtis enjoying his Torta Loca and his lovely refreshing fresh fruit juice fresca.

Some more amazing sandwiches being prepared.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for me!