Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Day???

Here we are on the road again. I believe we are on day 6! I took some time off of blogging for a few days.
We stayed at my mother's friend Lorraine's beautiful estate for the last few days. We had a wonderful time while there. My mom's party was great fun. My daughter made it so I had a chance to spend some time with her and her friend. My sister and her husband were there along with my aunt and many of my mother's friends.
The beautiful view of  The Columbia River from Lorraine's home. 

Two new brother in laws

My daughter Crystal in front and her friend in back and looks like my sister too!
Yesterday we were all a bit hung over. 
What a wonderful place to be if you are going to be hungover.
The home was stunning. The craftsmanship in this home is over the top. 
We have many more pictures that I'll be posting later.

























We spent the afternoon at The Mt. Hood Winery and Tasting Room filming and doing an interview with Steve the owner that I'll be posting later.
Now we are off to my crazy Uncle Gary's. I guess he is preparing fried chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for me!