Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's Been A While

As you may have noticed, my last post was quite some time ago, when I "tried" to do the Crazy Cooking Challenge thing. Well, that didn't go so well. Honesty, I was left a bit upset by the whole experience and how I was treated by the person hosting this thing. Not wanting to go into much more detail, I will say,  the whole experience left me questioning this whole blog community thing and if I really wanted to be part of it all.
After much thought and talking to friends and family. I've been reassessing my blogging. I'm still not quite sure where I'm going with it. I do know, people have said they missed reading it soooooo here I am again.

As usual we've been supper busy with many things. I decided two weeks before Thanksgiving and the Monday before my mom was coming to town and a friend was coming from England to visit, and I was having a dinner party for him on the that Friday and a Birthday Party for Curtis on that Sunday, that I was going to rip out the patio over hang (no I didn't do it myself this time, we hired someone) and have it redone!
 
Patio roof gone!

Beam across side

Center Beam Up!
Terry & our Jacob who came and saved the day.
We've had such bad luck with people working for us in the past I was just dreading doing what needed to be done around here. We found Jacob and he has been wonderful!
Leave me alone or I'll get you!

Walter, he's also awesome!

Partial Roof on

Roof on Still waiting on new french doors to finish.

We're not finished but look... A beautiful high roof no leaks , engineered (my my hubby) & built correctly ! It is soooo beautiful! I love it! Merry Christmas to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for me!