Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

A DE-LOVELY EVENING


Since starting this little venture called "Bexx Secret Garden Supper Club" a year ago, I have leaned so much. Thanks to the many suggestions of our guests, we hope we've addressed all the issues you brought to our attention. The first being,  I HAVE A CHEF, yeah!! She will be assisting me in the creation of recipe's, my menu's & most important, helping me to execute at my events! Now, as many of you have requested, I'll have time to spend with all of you. No more running around like a mad woman, then getting up to sing.

We've also made some big changes to the Secret Garden, in order to be more accommodating to our quests & hopefully make you all more comfortable. We've raised the patio covering, so we can get more heat when needed & to protect more from the elements. We also designed the new patio cover so it is clear. Now you can gaze up at the stars during your evenings in the Secret Garden. We've also put in a new bathroom. We have also worked out our staging, sound & lighting issues for my performances.


I'm very excited, to let you all know, "we" are preparing for our first Secret Garden Event of 2012!!!
We will be celebrating the birth, life & music of Cole Porter.

A DELIGHTFULLY, DELICIOUSLY, DE-LOVEY EVENING OF COLE PORTER CLASSICS 



We've created an amazing menu, that we hope reflects the life and time's of Cole Porter.
I am working on some of Cole's most iconic songs to perform throughout the evening.
I think we've come up and are creating a truly magical and wonderful evening for those of you who can attend.

I hope all my previous guests and fans can make it along with some new faces! Terry & I &  our team look forward to seeing you all and sharing the "new" space we created.

For more information or to book a reservation click the buttons on the left hand side
of my blog page. Also note: there's a discount for those of you that reserve early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for me!