Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I Know!!

It's been some time since I blogged.

Happy May Day everyone!

When I have some time I'll explain my absence.  

I'm blogging today to give everyone a heads up on my next event! Mark your calendars for June 9th!! We'll be celebrating the birth of Cole Porter and his life of song with a:
Deliciously Delightful De-Lovely evening!!  


I'll be performing Cole Porter classic through out the evening  with the accompaniment of Wayne Behlendorf & back up tracks. My new chef (more to come on her later) and I will be creating a menu around Cole Porters life and all the wonderful places he lived.

I will be sending out my news letter in the next week with all the details! In the meantime make a note to save the date June 9, 2012 at Bexx Secret Garden! If you aren't on my mailing list watch my blog and  Bexx Secret Garden Facebook page for further details. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for me!