Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

MY FIRST SECRET SUPPER CLUB EVENT!

My First Event is Scheduled! 
I'm committed now! 
All that is left  to do is:
1. Finish laying a few pavers. 
2. Straighten out the pavers already laid and put the sand in between.
3. Finish some planting.
4. Finish organizing my outside beverage area etc.
5. Finish my table.
6. Create my menu
7. Figure out what songs I'm going to sing.
8. Practice the songs I'm going to sing.
I know I am missing something......
If you are in the LA area and you are looking to join a Supper Club come check out Bexx Secret Garden.
Well got to start figuring out what songs I'm going to have Wayne accompany me on and get together with him.

2 comments:

  1. What a success it was! I had so much fun watching it from start to finish become a beautiful spectacle of fine foods, great sangria, beautiful ambiance and Bexx at her best singing away!
    So happy to be a part of it and cant wait more more!
    xo Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment for me!