Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Impromptu Burgers on the Grill

I don't think I really have any pictures of the burgers, but I have, what I think is a very  funny video. I decided to have a few friends over for a few reasons. First: I had some meat I'd thawed the day before when I was expecting to cook dinner but did sushi instead.
Second: I've been so stressed and just a bit emotional over the whole "THE VOICE" thing, that I just wanted to relax and let go and celebrate my decision on the song I'm gonna sing for the audition.
Third: I can't just invite one person!
While filling out all of the audition paperwork for THE VOICE, one of the questions on the form was  WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS SAY ABOUT YOU? I thought it'd be fun to put that question to some of my friends and record it.
This is what I got:
Yes, that is me with the big mouth in the back ground laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for me!