Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Ribeye on the Grill

Well, I didn't get everything done on my list yesterday. I did get all of my files back on my computer and somewhat organized.
I did get the bills paid and my little office area cleaned up.
I did use my vacuum again and got quite a few more leaves cleaned up in the back of the house. Unfortunately I didn't wear a mask so had major sinus problems all day. I should know better.

While going through photo files looking for some of my recipe pictures I came across these Ribeyes we grilled.

By the size of these things, I'm pretty sure Craigie our neighbor bought them. He's an ex-fireman and he likes to cook half the cow!
 





 If you have a hard time reading recipe on the blog, please email me @ divasdishes@gmail.com and I'd be happy to forward to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for me!