Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Next Secret Garden Event

I haven't been blogging much, as I've been spending more time in the studio these last few weeks. Honestly I've really been wondering about the blogging, really, who really cares what I have to say?
I guess I've been evaluating things in my life of late. We are so bombarded with noise these days, with all that comes at us constantly through the internet, TV, radio, I wonder if anyone can really hear.
Well, enough of another one of my babbles.

As I said, I've been in the studio lately working on New material. I had such a great response to the new material I performed at my last event. I've reevaluated my music and the direction I want to take. I'm now focusing on the blues, jazz and the classic songs of the sultry siren's of the past & present.This has really opened me back up musically & I'm loving it. I've been working on more Nina Simone songs, along with Etta James, Ella Fitzgerald, Sade & a new all time favorite artist of mine Melody Gardot, along with some Adele & the departed Amy Winehouse. Terry & I are also back in the studio together, writing new material! So who knows, we may have some new original material for everyone who is able to make it to our next event. I've also been working on my guitar playing, so who knows I may pull out my guitar and play for you all.


SULTRY SONGSTRESS NIGHT
November 20, 2011
5:30 PM
At Bexx Secret Garden

Mark your calendar.Yes, I know it is on a Sunday. I've had several people that have been upset that all my events have been on Saturday, because they work or are performing etc. So this one is for you!
I also thought it would be nice to start the Holiday season off.
At this event I will be performing while your meal is served, so it won't be a late evening. It will be a nice Sunday evening to get you ready for the next week and the holiday.

I'll be sending out the rest of the details the beginning of next week.
If you are you want to attend and make sure you are first on the list. Leave me an RSVP in my comments box or email me at bexx@divasdishes.com.

Have a beautiful weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for me!