Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Had the Treats

Here's the Trick!
Oh, she look innocent enough!
Little did I know what Raggedy Ann had in store for me, for the next few house.
I thought it was going to be a calm early night.
NOT SOOOO MUCH!


The Butterfly & Raggedy Ann
The Butterfly watched over Raggedy Ann until she had to fly away.
Butterfly, please come back!

What is Raggedy Ann doing now?

Gogo
 (Lea named Cragie that when she was a  baby)
That's how I felt by the end of the night. 




















Bexx, "I think we need to do some rearranging around here".


















There, they didn't belong there any way.




Doesn't everything look better here in the bowl?






Here kitty or "mmnngnallaalla" Raggedy Ann language.
 Cats-" No way are we coming out with that thing around".
 "Please bring back Tara the dog".
Raggedy Ann's mom & dad's empty beer cans.
I'm sure they consume a fair amount after Raggedy Ann is down for the nigh.
Empty wine bottles us mother's consumed.
Along with all the things Raggedy Ann rearrange & put on my table.

I'm sure all that chocolate didn't help calm her down.
She is absolutely the busiest 1 1/2 year old I have ever been around.
I'll be sure and get plenty of rest and be prepared next time Raggedy Ann comes to visit.
Oh, look at those sweet big blue eyes!
Remind me not to be taken in my them and offer to babysit!


































1 comment:

  1. oh, too cute! One day they will invent chocolate that helps you sleep :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment for me!