Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Le Jardin Secret Saint Valentin événement


Welcome to the New Year and my first 2012  Bexx Secret Garden Event!
This event will be sit down dinning service, so I'll  have very limited space. Be sure to get your reservation in as soon as possible.
Also, the first 3 couples or person's (yes, singles are invited also) to reserve a spot will get to request 3 songs they'd like me to sing for their Valentine! I'll pick at least one song out of the three & sing for your special someone. 
The donation/cost will be $65.00 per person. This includes your reception champagne cocktail,  non alcoholic beverage and coffee, tea or espresso. 
Brian will be putting together a wine paring for each dish. The donation/cost for the wine pairing, will be a low $25.00!
You are also welcome to bring your own bottle to have at your table.  
Due to Valentine's day falling on a week day I chose to do the event on Saturday the 11th. If you'd rather take your Valentine out of Valentine's day please let me know. Depending on the amount of requests I may do another dinner on Valentine's Day.
Also, remember you can rent The Secret Garden just for two or a small group. 
If you're interested contact me at Bexx@divasdishes.com

I'm working on a special surprise for dessert!
Please let me know if you have any dietary requests so I can adjust the menu for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for me!